· On-site After School Child Care Program from 3:30-5:30 PM.
· Referrals to the Eastern Kentucky Childcare Coalition for licensed childcare providers.
· Referrals to Parents as Teachers program for new and expectant parents of children 0-5 years.
· Referrals to the Pulaski Co. Family Literacy Program and GED classes.
· On-site school nurse 5 days a week from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM. She provides our students with health services, well-child exams, school physicals, immunizations, vision and hearing screenings, and/or referrals to outside health services.
· Parent Education classes/Resource library.
· Referrals for emergency assistance (clothing, food, and school supplies.)
· Educational/Prevention programs (health, dental, fire, hygiene).
Other Services Provided:
Red Ribbon Week
Grandparent Support Group
Dental Care Services
Referral to Mental Health Agencies
"Feud for Food" Food Drive
Guardian Angel Tree
Co-Sponsor Let's Start Early Parent Connection (Birth to 5)
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
|Address:||Oak Hill Family Resource Center
1755 WTLO Road
Somerset KY 42503